The Price of Beauty: Exploring the Costs and Benefits of Skin Whitening Injections
No matter what colour our skin is, we all desire to have an even skin tone, a healthy glow, and clear, bright skin. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misunderstanding in the search for beautiful skin, particularly when it comes to choosing the best skin care treatment. Are you looking for an effective and non-surgical treatment? Learn about The Price of Beauty: Exploring the Costs and Benefits of Skin Whitening Injections and get the treatment right away.
What is Skin Lightening?
Skin lightening is a Cosmetic Treatment in Abu Dhabi that aims to enhance the tone of your skin by making the dark spots less noticeable and brighter. By lowering the quantity of melanin that is responsible for the dark shades of skin, At our clinic, we are presenting the most effective skin-whitening procedures that seek to eliminate blemishes and tanning.
What are skin whitening injections?
Glutathione injections in Abu Dhabi, are commonly known as skin whitening injections
(تبييض البشرة). These are intravenous (IV) therapy that involves injecting a significant amount of glutathione, a natural antioxidant, directly into the bloodstream of the candidate. The liver produces glutathione immediately, which is a tripeptide made up of cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine.
How Do Skin Whitening Injections Work?
Injections of glutathione process by preventing the formation of melanin, the pigment responsible for our skin’s colour. Tyrosinase is an enzyme that promotes the formation of melanin, which is made by melanocytes. Tyrosinase is blocked by glutathione, which lowers melanin synthesis. The skin appears lighter and more even-toned as a result.
Skin Whitening is beneficial for:
- Age spots.
- Uneven skin tone.
- Sun harmed or sunspot skin.
- Dull and dead skin.
- Hands and feet.
- Knuckles and elbows.
- Inner thighs and bikini area.
What are the Results?
The results of the injections are variable such as the differences in skin tone, the dosage required and frequency of injections, as well as how many sessions are required. In addition, the outcomes of skin whitening injections are not permanent, thus, the candidate will require frequent maintenance sessions to attain the desired outcomes. There are many candidates who have reported a noticeable whitening of their skin tone after several weeks of therapy.
What are the Criteria for Perfect Candidates?
As per the experts at Tajmeel, the criteria for the perfect candidates are as follows:
- Have uneven skin tone.
- Have dark underarms.
- Have dull and ageing skin.
- Not happy with the appearance of scars.
- Appealing to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Preparing for an event and attaining a brighter and more radiant complexion.
- Individuals who went through aesthetic procedures are appealing to get post-treatment.
What are the Benefits?
There are multiple benefits that are associated with the treatment, some of which are mentioned below:
- Antioxidant properties.
- Detoxification of the liver.
- Hyperpigmentation is reduced.
- Skin texture and tone are improved.
- The process is a quick and easy way.
- Self-esteem & confidence is enhanced.
- The appearance of scars is minimized.
- The health of the skin is improved.
- The desired results are attained.
Are there any Side effects?
Minimal side effects are affiliated with the process, but the candidates must not worry as they will be subsided in a few days.
- Skin sensitivity
- Allergic reactions
- Skin discolouration
- Skin sensitivity
How to Prepare?
Prior to the method, the candidates are required to follow the below tips:
- Refrain from sun exposure.
- Avoid specific medications.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Avoid skin products.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
What is the Procedure?
The procedure is done in the following steps:
- Meet with the expert in the treatment to discuss the goals, medical history, and any other concerns.
- The skin will be cleansed and prepared for the injections.
- The expert in the treatment will apply anaesthesia to make the candidate comfortable.
- The injection will then be administered to the skin by utilizing a small needle. The number of injections and the dosage will vary on the plan of treatment and the condition of the skin.
Note: The procedure usually takes half an hour to an hour and is performed in a clinic. Some discomfort might be experienced during the process. But the candidates must not worry as the procedure is well-tolerated and requires minimal downtime.
After the process, the candidates are required to:
- Refrain from sun exposure.
- Avoid smoking & drinking.
- Prevent specific skin products.
- Take the prescribed medications.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Avoid going through any cosmetic procedure for some months.
The cost of the method is not fixed as there are some factors that will impact the real price of the treatment such as the requirement of sessions, the dosage required, the condition of the skin, desired results, the expertise of the dermatologist, the name and location of the clinic, and some other expenses. Thus, the real cost will be decided at the initial meeting with the expert on the treatment.
Brighten up your Skin & Transform your Look with Skin-whitening Injections!
If you are looking for an effective and non-surgical skin whitening procedure, then get the treatment right away. We ensure to provide you with the best and the most effective results. So hurry up!